Keep your look, and say goodbye to mascara.
Eyelash Extensions are individual strands of synthetic fibers made to replicate a natural eyelash. They lengthen and thicken your own natural eyelashes. The single strands are applied to each individual eyelash, one by one. With proper application, lash extensions look and feel completely natural.
No more rushing to put on your make up and get out the door — and don’t bother taking off eye makeup once the day is done. Not only do they look beautiful and feel natural, they are comfortable to wear. When you look good, you feel good.
Classic from $120 or Volume from $150. Add color for $20.Book an appointment
Choose your lash.
Instantly and dramatically enhance your eyes. They will look bigger, brighter, and more youthful, and the lashes will bring out the color of your eyes.Book an appointment
A single extension is applied to one, isolated natural lash. Classic lashes are perfect for adding length and some fullness to your natural lash line. Perfect for those wanting a more natural look, or with a lot of natural lashes.
Achieve a fuller, fluffier look. Anywhere between 3-8 super fine extensions are fanned out and applied to a single natural lash. Perfect solution if you have sparse lashes or gaps. Volume lashes are still safe for your natural lashes. They are lighter in weight and when placed on your natural lash, are evenly distributed around your natural lash to ensure they are never too heavy.
Choose your style.
Your eyes say a lot about who you are. Make them stand out without the trouble of applying makeup every day. Enhance the length, curliness, fullness and thickness of natural eyelashes.Book an appointment
After your appointment
Here is what you need to know to get the most out of your extensions:
- Keep extensions dry for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use oil-based eye products, including creams and waterproof mascara.
- Use only water-based makeup and water-based makeup remover.
- Do not perm, tint or use an eyelash curler.
- Avoid pulling the extensions or rubbing your eyes.
- Avoid heat sources as they can singe your extensions.
- Even though your lash extensions are waterproof, we do not recommend getting your lashes wet on a regular basis.
- When showering, keep the lashes away from the water stream.
- When swimming with eyelash extensions keep in mind that both chlorine and salt water can effect retention, so we recommend cleansing lashes immediately after you swim.
Eyelash extensions can last the length of the natural growth cycle of your own eyelashes — but depends on your activity and your daily routine. Refills should only be required every 2 to 4 weeks.
To avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and materials from work done by other salons or artists — We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at Beauty by Carly. If you currently have extensions from a different salon or artist, they must be removed before receiving a new set from us.
Refill prices are based on the amount of work done — anything exceeding 40% coverage or more than 20 lashes per eye is considered a Full-Set and will be charged according.